1. BE RESPECTFUL TO PLAYERS AND STAFF
- Do not insult others or be mean to them in chat or discord, it just isn’t nice.
2. NO GRIEFING
- This Includes but not limited to, destruction of property, stealing, building inside someone's claim.
- We also advise for players to not build within 200 blocks of another build. There are some exception if the project outside of one's claim are
3. RESPECT THE CHAT
- If you are asked to drop a conversation, drop it or use /w
- When you talk in the main chat (using t), EVERYONE on the server can see it. You can message a player in game using /w <name> <insert text here> and reply to the last message sent to you using /r <insert text here>.
- The same rules will also apply in the discord chat.
4. IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 3, NO POLITICS IN CHAT
5. NO EXCESSIVE SWEARING IN CHAT
- An oops *expletive* isn’t too bad if you just fell into lava whilst staring a large diamond node in the eye and didn’t set a home but swearing in every chat message or swearing at others (see rule 1) is considered excessive. By mute, we mean that we will disable chat for you. You can type all you want but in mute NO ONE can hear you scream. You will, however, be able to sit there and watch as the other players continue to enjoy the game.
6. ANY FORM OF RACISM, DISCRIMINATION OR DEROGATORY MATTER IS NOT TOLERATED
- This a zero-tolerance policy and will result in an immediate perma-ban without appeal.
- This includes builds, chat messages, named items, discord messages, and any and all possible interaction on the server. We are a hate free community, this edit was only added because the creeps who violate this rule think it can be questioned. Also, if you would like to confirm the spelling of the word "racism" in this rule, please reference the Merriam-Webster dictionary link below:
7. NO HACKS ALLOWED
- Do not use hacks, hacked clients, or hacked resource packs, such as x-ray mods.
- ‘Hacks’ can be a bit vague, so lets clarify…
- Purely visual mods including Optifine and Shaders are allowed, as long as they are not used to cheat.
- Mods including mini maps are allowed as long as it does not show underground caves and entities.
- Any x-ray glitches, mods, or texture packs are not allowed on the server.
7. DON'T ASK FOR STAFF OR OP
8. NO SCAMMING IN TRADES
- You, and the relevant parties, will be responsible for traded items
- First thing first, this is not a pay to win server, if you want items, vote and work hard in the game. There are many that are willing to trade items for diamonds, etc. If you are really concerned about making a trade, you can always ask an assistant or mod to come and watch over it or to act as a third party (please bare in mind that we are also running the server). Shop plots are available to ranks Templar and above. If you have this available, you can set a temporary shop chest to trade.
9. NO SPAMMING OR ADVERTISING
- Advertising is a bannable offense.
- If you want to point a mate at a funny cat video, please use /w or discord. We even have a music bot on there that will play music from youtube so if it’s a music vid, come share the love. Links that are typed in chat by players will have the dots removed so that they are not clickable.
- Spamming includes tp requests. If you have been asked to send a /tpa or /tpahere to someone, you need only do it once. These requests are then shown to the player and they are asked to either accept or deny. For those who don’t like to type 50wpm, you can use /tpyes or /tpno for the same effect. The delay in your teleport is caused by the other player's typing speed, sending multiple requests has no benefit.
- Advertising your personal media outlets is allowed, to a certain extent. Check with staff beforehand to confirm if it is allowed.
- Advertising other Minecraft servers is forbidden and will result in a ban.
10. ENGLISH ONLY IN PUBLIC CHAT PLEASE
- We do have players and staff from all over the globe (yes, there’s a whole planet ON the other side of that door) and we do occasionally get players who are not able to speak English well and so default to their native language. However, all of our staff are fluent in English and this is considered to be the default language for the server (and discord). Please respect this and if you need to communicate quickly with a friend, you can use any language you want in /w.
11. NO DUPING
- There are is no item or entity duping allowed.
- Duping is allowable for "live" or "primed" TNT only for the purposes of mining or item collection:
- Ex: mining quarries, tree farms, etc.
12. NO LAG MACHINES
- Any machines built for the sole purpose of lagging the server will not be allowed, and will result in a ban.
13. ENTITY LIMIT IS CURRENTLY 70 PER CHUNK
14. YOU MAY APPEAL YOUR PUNISHMENT
- Everyone makes mistakes. Like thinking you can get away with xray, forgetting to turn off your hacked client, or mistakenly letting your friend/sibling use your Minecraft account. We get it, stuff happens. You reserve the right to appeal your punishment under the "Ban Appeals" section of our forums. Appeals must follow the proper format or they will be ignored. Each appeal is handled on a case-by-case basis and is subject to review by the staff member who applied the punishment, admins, and server owners. Just because you submit an appeal doesn't mean that your punishment will get removed. Remember, if you really want your punishment revoked, it's probably not a great idea to throw shade at staff or complain. Just own it and move on.
- Exception: Violating section 6. Ban appeals are automatically denied for this offense.