Shop World Is Back! Read the patch notes HERE

Home Forums Introductions It's yer boi Metalicious :insert-dab:

• Author

Yo yo yo it’s yer boi Metalicious coming at y’all with super sonic speed. Better dodge or I will hit you with my super effective move. d-d-d-dab…

Okay, now time for the real introduction. 😛

My username is Metalic_Shield but I mainly go by Meta or my nickname  Metalicious. I joined Fluxcraft on April 6th of 2017 and played until late February. During that time I made my way up the ranks to Admin. I then resigned on February 24th due to issues within the staff team. (which have since been resolved) I then took a  break from minecraft in general until I came back on July 22nd (or the 19th, I don’t know) Sorry guys,I plan on staying for the foreseeable future.  So, you guys all gotta deal with me.

Hmmmm, I am 14 years old (I proudly hold the title of ‘baby admin’)

Some of my hobbies consist of, video games (obviously), collecting thing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and a few other things as well.

The video games I am currently playing are, minecraft, Ghost Recon:Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege (I am taking a break from this game), and Pokemon GO.

Uhhhh, I think that is it about me… If y’all got any questions about me just post a comment and I’ll respond someday.

And of course, if anyone needs Admin assistance or any help in general just give me a holler in game and I’ll give you a hand.

P.S. I’m shit at world edit so don’t ask me to do that. 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close