Shop World Is Back! Read the patch notes HERE

Home Forums Ban Appeals Encanis ban appeal

• Author

Encanis
    Player

Hi as i got banned i was typing a message to you mom saying what a great job you have done with the server it was hard to find a server like yours honestly i was typing it when i got banned this is the god honest truth i asked about stopping the rain coz it was causing to much lag for me, an admin suggested to get optifine and i said wasnt that a hack they replied it was a mod and sent a message saying that flting and xray and something els was allowed and to read the rules i asked about useing aristoir they did not know what it was so if i have read it wrong or i have been guided by the wrong type of person and there has been mis communication between us i am trully sorry for that and wish to have another chance, ps i consider myself as a really good builder with good ideas (i have many pics of previous builds on request if needed) and admin background and would like to contribute to your server thank you for taking the time to read this and maybe consider taking me back.

Amyria
    Admin

As I told you before, use the right layout for your ban appeal or it will be automatically denied.

Encanis
    Player

what is the right layout? there is nothing stating how it should be typed out.

Encanis
    Player

In-Game Name: Encanis

Duration of Ban: permaban

Reason for Ban: flying under the impression(miscommunication) it was allowed

<b>Reason for Sentence to be Lifted: As i got banned i was typing a message to the owner (mom) saying what a great job you have done with the server it was hard to find a server like yours honestly i was typing it when i got banned this is the god honest truth i asked about stopping the rain because it was causing to much lag for me, an admin suggested to get Optifine and i said wasn’t that a hack they replied it was a mod and sent a message saying that flying and Xray and something els was allowed and to read the rules, i asked about using Aristoir they did not know what it was so if i have read it wrong or i have been guided by the wrong type of person and there has been miscommunication between us i am truly sorry for that and wish to have another chance, PS i consider myself as a really good builder with good ideas (i have many pics of previous builds on request if needed) and admin background an not asking to be admin but i would like to contribute to your server thank you for taking the time to read this and maybe consider taking me back.</b>

Amyria
    Admin

I have clearly said any xray/caving/hacking mods/texture packs are not allowed. If you would have read the rules at spawn you would have known.

I will reduce your punishment to a 7 day ban, but I want you to read the full rules on our website. If you will be seen with any hacks again u will be permabanned and have no chance of returning.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Amyria.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close