Shop World Is Back! Read the patch notes HERE

Home Forums Ban Appeals Ban appeal

• Author

Tinitrex
    Player

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My username is Tinitrex</p>
    I was banned for atleast 3 months and I’m not exactly sure why but i doI do recall a political debate in the discord chat on the topic of gay marriage I don’t know for sure if that’s what i wad banned for if someone did not agree with my opinion but I felt bad because someone probably felt offended and that was not what i intended. I really enjoyed your server and speaking lots of time on there. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks 🙂

FernJayCee

Hello Tinitrex,

You were banned for telling one of the two server owners that gay marriage is “disgusting” on our Discord’s general channel after they mentioned that they themselves are gay. It’s not that someone didn’t agree with your opinion (that you weren’t even giving since you were being rude just for the sake of being rude). In short, you went out of your way to say something rude so you cannot say that you didn’t intend to offend someone when you blaintly said that gay marriage is “disgusting” and even worse, you directly insulted an owner. If you truly enjoyed our server as a whole or our community as a whole you would know that Fluxcraft is a Pro-LGBT+ community seeing as once again, one of the two owners in gay and so, by your logic, our community is “disgusting”. You would also know we do not tolerate any kind of discrimination to the point where we DO NOT accept ban appeals for those who discriminate against our players, our staff, and anyone in our community.

TL;DR: Your opinion isn’t an opinion, it’s an excuse to be shitty to others and it’s absolute garbage. Denied.

Your friendly neighborhood moderator,

FernJayCee

The topic ‘Ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Close